Brooks Ravenna 6 Women's Running Shoes
Offering a sweet spot between neutral and support, the Brooks Ravenna 6 Road-Running Shoes deliver an ideal combination of cushioning and stability for long training runs.
- BioMoGo DNA polymer midsole is more durable than EVA and offers a softer, more flexible running experience
- Diagonal Rollbar (DRB) controls the foot's transition from heel to toe, helping prevent overpronation
- Thermoplastic DRB Accel provides torsional rigidity to the midfoot, enhancing support while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole; segmented Crash Pad in heel and midfoot
- Flextra and Omega flex grooves in the outsoles offer forefoot stability and flexibility