Northern Breeze Screen House
Shipping calculated at checkout.
With Eureka!'s most durable fabrics and framework, the versatile Northern Breeze Screen House offers refuge from the sun, bugs, and rain. Sized to fit a picnic table inside or beneath the built-in wind/rain curtains, doubling as awnings when extra space is needed, this tent helps you safely stay out of bug range while enjoying a cross draft behind no-see-um mesh walls.
- 4-pole Square screen house sized to fit a picnic table inside or beneath awning
- Quality, shock-corded 7/8 - 1 inch diameter aluminum frame is longer lasting and offers better performance in wind and rain than steel
- UV resistant 150D StormShield® polyester splash cloth and roof is longer lasting than 75D polyester for maximum use
- 50D Polyester no-see-um mesh wall panels
- Eureka! hub and ring/pin assembly offers easy set up
- Vertical side walls maximize interior space; 64.5 sq ft of awning covered exterior space on each side
- Two full-length doors zip completely open and out of the way for easy entry and exit
- Built-in wind/rain curtains on all 4 sides double as awnings when extra space is needed; 1 set of poles is included
- Optional snap-in floor sold separately